Thursday, April 7, 2016

Yu Darvish Analects

Yu Darvish (pitcher) Witticism11



I practice there is a word I not tell a lie, it is not Yara think when normally lie Tsukuyo


I respect sport I believe we need 1% of talent 50% of the effort and 39 percent of the brain and


and because not Nante finished pitcher everyone aim it


I will be good to lose to that! Person to one day also good today, yourself is Hen losing Absolutely!


Disappeared Saturday and Sunday off, disappears summer vacation, disappears winter break, I was practicing when playing friends. That's why there is now


and "We are doing aims to win. I do not think otherwise


The Tteyuu mental training it is not at all. When I look at the people who rely on the kind of," Oh, I though I think Na "I'm mentally weak


Human to become professional, not a case that said there's anywhere in the fan. The think that happiness is just put a professional!


Also I hope you many times, in not only in the picture in the mine I Hinomaru. You do not think anything


Ace, even death and is called you, but the first place Ace and Ace? Mere's high pitcher probability to win once a week is not an" absolute ". And" it is not only one pitcher as long as it is not absolute, "a pitcher


I do not think ahead of that. I am not thinking except that it called to contribute to one leg one race team of victory. It is how lead to tomorrow


Yu Darvish (male) history (Profile)
Professional baseball player (pitcher). Born August 16, 1986. Osaka Prefecture Habikino born. Northeast High School (Sendai) graduation. High school, four times played an active part in the Koshien. It enters the professional, working as ace of the Nippon Ham. Then, active in the Texas Rangers over to the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment