Friday, April 8, 2016

Satoshi Omura Witticism Analects

Satoshi OmuraNobel PrizeWitticism7



I am a son of farmers, where I one by one of the farm work has become a study that was taught. TUS era, during the day and go to college, the night was taught in high school


While the help of microorganisms came up here


I do not do mimicry. End there when you imitate


I do not exceed the person you are doing imitating people


It is no good if you do not constantly fail. Successful people I do not say failure of thing. I was also so, in the shadow of success and there is a failure of that many times


and goin thing is not about to fail. or did not work, it failed had been or, but I think that is repeated several times that" also trying to do ", I become motivated


When you separate the cells do not know at all. And I find after a few years in. And taken from the 5, and because it takes six years, it is not a job you can do with one person. I think I think we This is suitable for Japanese . and it does not hold the only people that I did


Satoshi Omura (Omura, Satoshi) history (Profile)

Natural product organic chemist of Japan. Kitasato special honor Professor. Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine award. Born July 12, 1935. Yamanashi Prefecture Nirasaki born. Yamanashi liberal arts undergraduate graduation. To become a teacher of the evening high school, but turns to researchers. 2013 Kitasato University honorary professor. It was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in entitled "medicine of infection"

No comments:

Post a Comment