Saturday, April 9, 2016

Kei Nishikori Witticism Analects

Kei Nishikori Tennis Witticism8



I want to make history by winning the final
Note: remark is of decided the first Japanese finalists


It is that the physical that slug than the content was in my become self-confidence


We are fighting with the feeling that it is not give up even in the inferior


Even bad brackets, it is important best to win


Because hope was not necessarily lost all, also I thought it was going to start from 1. Be a long way, I do not think I should not Ika doing as one of experience


I am grateful to be able to play in such a big stage, and I'm freed his mind. First of all, to focus just before the ball of the eye. Every moment, to think and try to do that you could do to yourself


In the past did not know at the level tennis, we were able to know the feeling to fight. If you no matter how intense practice, you can not feel the fighting spirit that I do not want that taut feelings and lost the whole body. In other words, production game may not be only experienced in. And I have to experience it would be enhance their


Kei Nishikori (in lump-Kei) history (Profile)

Professional tennis player of Japan. December 29, 1989 was born. Matsue, Shimane Prefecture born. Hirakihoshi junior high school, and graduated from the Aomoriyamadakotogakko. Nissin Food Products affiliation. Height 178cm, weight 70kg

No comments:

Post a Comment