Sunday, October 11, 2015

Musashi Miyamoto Witticism Analects

 Musashi Miyamoto Witticism10
(Japanese swordsmanship house



The practice of the thousand days and forging, you and kneading the practice ten thousand days


I, in honor of the gods, and without resorting to the gods


In any way, it is not sad goodbye


If you reached to some truth to Tsuzu the Mann Act


I think shallow himself, I think deeply of the world


During a lifetime, I do not think the greed


I do not regret in my thing


No poised there poised


Speaking of "samurai, always seems to have conceited and those who are able to do, such things priest, woman, but similarly and peasant. Samurai is different from the others, it's just at one point that there is a knowledge of the art of war


The first is to make the typing posture, sword is something to follow it


Musashi Miyamoto career (Profile)

[1584 - 1645] the early Edo period of swordsmanship house, art of war home. As a Deva prestigious art of war with two swords. Also I have to leave has been designated as important cultural properties ink painting and crafts. It will be born in Harima Province

No comments:

Post a Comment