Sunday, October 11, 2015

Akio Morita Analects Witticism

Akio Morita Witticism5
Sony Corporation founder



Brand is the life of the company


We grow admirably as one of the industry if there is a wisdom that thinking out a completely new products using existing technology


I myself will have employees that will leave the company because opinion is different. This is do things ridiculous. I were all the same opinion, it means that I should I need not. One person there are a lot of employees


Is a thing called international freedom is the basis of economic credit, First's a basic of business, in order to support the and thought Ne must. This credit is simply without just the product to those excellent and thorough for the product It needs absolutely to be equipped with after-sales service network. failure is small, even going Should failure, if you do not advance in helping to make a service network that immediately can fix, in the United States that all service network has been developed to unacceptable



There is no country that has a human resources blessed about Japan. Among such privileged status, or do I How do I go taking advantage of the high human resources of this quality. To do this, first individual is , myself receives the raw as a member of society, because he has received the benefit (benefit) from society, large to have a work ethic that she also is obliged to something contribution to society (contribution) and I think the premise. That's why, the employee is also a thing called workplace will work can maximize their abilities, it must be chosen himself

No comments:

Post a Comment